Child Watch Assistant
Southeast Family YMCA
111 East Jefferson Road Pittsford, NY 14534
Salary Range: $8.00
Greets everyone by name whenever possible; extends thanks whenever appropriate; makes relationship building the number one priority at all times. The position is responsible for ensuring that the mission, purpose, image and core values of the YMCA of Greater Rochester is conveyed.
- Must be at least 16 and have a genuine interest in working with children ages 6 weeks
through school - age.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including possible weekend hours as
determined by the department supervisor.
- Must be able to supervise children by sight and sound at all times.
- Must successfully complete YMCA New Employee Orientation within 30 days of hire.
- Must possess or attain CPR/AED Certifications within 30 days of hire.
- Must successfully complete the YMCA’s Listen First Learn & Implement Cycle within 6 months of hire.
- Must sign and demonstrate the YMCA of Greater Rochester’s Staff Pledge.
· The member relations aspect of this position requires that relationship building be the number one priority at all times, attending to the needs and requests of health seekers, members, and all people within the YMCA in a courteous and friendly manner.